Drive technology & plant engineering
The company Hermann Giese / ATG Engineering has been operating as an engineering office for electrical systems & drive technology since 1993. Our engineering office in Düsseldorf has the following main activities:
- Project planning (electrical engineering/mechanical engineering)
- SEW Distribution
- AC-Motoren distribution
- Repair and spare parts service for general mechanical engineering as well as for operators of production plants
- Repair of engines & gearboxes
Frequency inverter repair
In the course of business development, our range of services has expanded considerably due to the relocation of maintenance. We supply complete drive units consisting of
- Standard motors
- Geared motors
- Special motors
- Frequency converters/drive electronics
For the operators of production plants we offer the advantage that the complete drive technology is supplied from one source. We are therefore your contact for:
- Servo technology
- Frequency converter/drive electronics
- Spare parts
- SEW brakes, rectifiers, drivers and other spare parts
- Lenze INTORQ Brakes
- Repair (Regarding servo motors: We repair all common servo motors with original software)
Further activities include the design and manufacture of equipment for the:
conveyor technology in the stone industry.
Conveying technology in the beverage industry.
Due to a lean organisation we offer our customers fast, competent advice and cost-effective solutions as well as short delivery times.