Automation and drive technology from SEW
Due to our long-standing contact with SEW, we are able to convince with low prices.
Get a non-binding offer now!
- Gearboxes, motors and converter technology
- Special geared motors
- servo drives
- Linear Motors & Electric Cylinders
Gearboxes, motors and converter technology
Thanks to the SEW modular system, gearboxes, motors and geared motors can be configured in all conceivable sizes and combinations. In addition, these actuators are also available in the ATEX, Aseptic or stainless steel versions. Combined with the appropriate frequency inverter, SEW drive technology can be used to find a solution for every application, and the requirements are optimally met.
- Helical geared motors: From 0.09 kW to 200 kW or from 50 Nm to 19000 Nm.
- Flat geared motors: From 0.12 kW to 200 kW or from 130 Nm to 18000 Nm.
- Worm geared motors: From 0.09 kW to 30 kW or from 92 to 4200 Nm.
- Spiroplan geared motors: From 0.09 kW to 4 kW or from 25 to 180 Nm.
- Gear bevel geared motors: From 0.12 kW to 315 kW or from 200 Nm to 50000 Nm.
- classes up to IE4
- Power range from 0.09 kW to 225 kW
- Options: Brakes, encoders, connectors, forced cooling fans, special coatings and paints
Any interest for you?
- Control cabinet installation
- Single inverter MOVITRAC® LTE-B
- Standard MOVITRAC® LTP-B inverters
- Standard MOVITRAC® B inverters
- Application inverter MOVIDRIVE® B
- MOVIAXIS® multi-axis servo amplifiers
- MOVIDRIVE® MDR mains regenerative feedback MOVIDRIVE® MDR
- Wall mounting
- Single inverter MOVI4R-U® in IP 54
- Single inverter MOVITRAC® LTE-B in IP 66
- Standard MOVITRAC® LTP-B inverters in IP 55 or IP66
Read more about it: SEW frequency inverters
- Decentralised motor starters
- Single motor starter MOVIFIT® compact
- MOVI-SWITCH® motor starters
- MOVIFIT®-SC motor starter
- Decentralized/close to the motor:
- Single inverter MOVIFIT® compact
- Standard MOVIMOT® inverters
- Distributor MOVIFIT®-MC – Classic: for MOVIMOT®
- MOVIFIT®-MC controller – Technology: for MOVIMOT® – Controller
- Standard inverters MOVIFIT®-FC – Classic
- Standard MOVIPRO®-SDC inverters
- Application inverters MOVIFIT®-FC – Technology
- Application inverter MOVIPRO®-ADC
Special geared motors
We also sell SEW geared motors for less common applications in industry and large-scale industries.
Servo planetary gears with reduced backlash up to 3000 Nm
Industrial gear units up to 600 000 Nm
Planetary gearboxes up to 1 400 000 Nm
If your application depends on precision and dynamics, you should use servo drive technology. SEW offers various components for this purpose.
- Servo motors
- Asynchronous servomotors DRL…
- Synchronous Servo Motors Series CMP… (High Dynamic)
- Synchronous servomotors CM… (High Inertia)
- Explosion-proof motors CMP…
- Torsionally stiff servo gearbox
- Servo planetary gearboxes PS. F / PS. C
- Servo bevel gear units BS. F
- Servo geared motors
- Servo planetary geared motors PS. F… CMP.. / PS. C… CMP…
- Servo bevel geared motors K… CMP…
- Servo bevel geared geared motors BS. F… CMP..
- Servo worm geared motors S… CMP…
- Servo helical geared motors R… CMP…
- Servo-SPIROPLAN® angular geared motors W… CMP…
- Servo flat geared motors F… CMP…
- Precision servo geared motors ZN…
- Frequency inverters
SL2 Linear Servo Motors & Electric Cylinders CMS…
For applications that require direct translational motion or linear motion, SEW offers the SL2 type servo linear motors or the grease and oil-bath lubricated electric cylinders of the CMS series.
These motors can therefore be used in a similar way to hydraulic or pneumatic cylinders, with the advantage that only electricity needs to be supplied instead of generating pressure. Linear motors are therefore also more compact and less expensive. Even at rest, hydraulic/pneumatic cylinders consume energy for pressure because they lack the self-locking mechanisms of an engine.
Do you have any questions? Please contact us!